Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How kool is that!!!

Last time when I was reading Thomson Friedman's book " World is Flat" , I was amazed when he cited the incident of Japan.Wherein he, with his friend was sitting in a train. His friend opened up his lap top and they were connected to world through Wi-fi.

This time I was all the more excited as I experienced it myself . I was able to chat in India and US while I was traveling in Europe.How kool is that ,I was connected to whole world at the same time :)

More to it, I did not need to take leave for this trip. Surprised?? Yes, thatz true I just took two days leave for my entire trip of ten days.No, I did not club my trip with public holidays but I was working remotely. Again thanks to technology. I was able to work over VPN using free Wi-fi from hotel.

This is really kool Isn't it!! Kudos to all the Geekiez who made it possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really its kewl :)