Friday, September 21, 2007

20-20 Matches

Hot topic for now is 20 -20 matches.really a nice idea.
Isnt it ?I think 20 -20 mathces are here to live long.u can enjoy some really nice cricket.
The best part I like abt it is u dont need to waste entire day.So even at EOD,ur Team looses,u dont regret of wasting so time.

Also its thrill to watch these matches.Till last over any thing can happen.Really enjoying it.

Some memorable event from these matches

666666 6 consecutive sixes by Yuvraj.Oh Man!!that was stunning. felt as if all of a sudden he got super power.Or might be it was the feeling of envy for not becoming the captain;)

Ind-Pak Bowl Out.I was realy holding my breath on last ball.and YES we did it....
then finally won bowl out by 3-0 kooooooooool

Now hoping for Aus-India match tomorrow.Keeping my fingres crossed :)

No comments: