Monday, March 31, 2008

You are what you wear

I am a Lazy person. Especially, when it comes to getting ready and going out I am damn lazy. I hate traveling as I feel exhausted. Stepping out of home is more of a task for me than fun. Whenever I step out I hardly care about what am I wearing. Partially it is because of my sheer laziness and partially because of my attitude of choosing convenience over style. Being a strong believer of simplicity I don't care much while picking up the clothes as long as those are comfortable and not look extremely bad. I used to believe that while you are traveling people dont know you so you can wear any thing.

But I realized now that actually the same reason that people don't know you well forces you to take care of what you wear all the more. As people identify you with what you wear.After all your clothes will give them the first impression of your identity. I know it sounds silly .Like you I also believed that what difference it makes, When you don't know him and most likely not gonna meet him again . But it makes a difference ,I presume no body wants to get a rash treatment from a security guard or for that matter from a auto rickshaw driver. After all those guys know nothing about you than your style. it becomes very embarrassing when in front of others those guys ignore you .Believe me your attire has a role to play in their behavior.

So take a minute before you step out of your house. You may not be visiting any one but still you expect a decent treatment from the people on the way.

Some one has chosen an appropriate punch line for his/her boutique "You are what you wear"

No comments: