Friday, August 14, 2009

Luck Vs Karma

Have you heard people saying - "Its all pre decided. You cant do much about life. God has written your faith even before you were born". I have heard it numerous times. Every time I hear it I wonder then why do we need to work. Why do we need to work even hard. Why don't we just sit and relax.After all everything is pre decided .Things will fall in place by itself .We have to do nothing. But then the same people start saying ,"You should do your Karma and forget about reward".Geeta says that.

It always leaves me wondering which statement to believe in.Though I am a strong believer of Karma but then what is this luck all about.Is it just a condolence term?

After years of thought process ,I finally came to conclusion. Both statements are equally true. Its like a flow diagram.Complete flow is predefined but then there are decision boxes. At various points in life you need to decide and make choices. Rest of the flow depends on the choices you made.

So though everything is pre written and pre defined, depending on your Karma you will encounter different choices. And as I said earlier these choices impact rest of your life


So moral of the story is - Life is all about choices you make.

No comments: