Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What a difference!!

For past few months it was all chaotic. I was restless ,mind was wondering in all the possible directions. was feeling like I am lost in the world. Had no clear vision of what am I trying to achieve. Root of all this "My Job Hunt".(Experiences while hunting for a job needs separate post).All that chaos resulted in lost of direction. Everything,I was doing was just dumb. My work at current job was going in a hole. I was extremely dissatisfied of all the efforts. Feeling of 'good for nothing' started to dominate.
All this frustrated me enough that I decided to not to run in this rat race. Have decided to be more calm and think through my actions than just running purposelessly. Decided to focus on what i actually love - Reading and my job. It did not take longer to feel more relaxed.The moment I decided to focus my work efficiency improved dramatically. I can feel it my self.This feeling gives me immense satisfaction.Helps me in gaining my confidence back.Makes me realize that I am not that bad. Helps me in taking things lightly. Helps me in knowing what I want.Helps me in coping up with the pressure.
I am pleasantly surprised with the power of mind.As my husband always says ,"its all in mind".It truely is. Nothing has changed in terms of my current circumstances .I am still looking for a job but I am feeling much more content and confident.

No comments: