Thursday, September 23, 2010

10 reasons I love twitter for,

10 reasons I love twitter because:

1) I can follow any one without waiting for their approval. And Anyone means anyone from SRK to Bill Gates and learn about them. Get first hand information than hyped media.

2) Unlike facebook or orkut, I don't feel obliged to write comments on the status message or photos.

3) I can get the trends and see what other people in my region are thinking.

4) I can get to know about any internet service(Gmail/FB etc) going down by searching for live tweets and can make sure its not just me. (This one is my favorite.)

5) I can search for holiday plans and get ideas.

6) I can follow various events at my local library and neighbor hood club.

7) I can follow my favorite companies and get to know what are they up to.

8) I learn to be more precise in my thoughts since I got to express myself in 140 chars.

9) I don't get to peek in others life in which I am not interested. I don't feel the stress of my tweet being liked or disliked.

10) In the end I feel connected to the world but still get my own space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get this information from

you.

Jayostu said...

so many reasons to join tweeter.. I always wonder why to join ...